Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LOST Correction: Ben and his motives

Yesterday I wrote my theory as to why Ben stayed behind (instead of "moving on"). I incorrectly assumed that meant he was waiting on Danielle and Alex Rousseau to die, too. In reality (the Island reality, that is), Alex was already dead, as was Danielle, if I'm not mistaken.

So, the Rousseaus are already dead, as is Ben, in the Sideways World. Maybe he's just waiting on them to have their "awakenings" or maybe he just wants to have a life with them, even if it is in the Sideways World.

Either way, consider this my correction of yesterday's flawed conclusion about Ben and his motives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this has nothing to do with LOST or Ben as it were, but i wanted to pop on here and congratulate you for making a kick ass and informative site. for a while there, i thought i was the only poor sap interested in who starred in various commercials. was wondering however, if you could please identify for me, the actress currently (August 2010) in the unisom commercials. she appears to be playing the role of a DJ and it's bugging me as to where I've seen her before. thanks and consider me a fan of this site for life, although, incorporating a why to contact you directly might make it a little better.