Thursday, February 28, 2008

No. 2 on Pop Candy

This What's His Face? is the one that finally kicked me in to gear to start doing this blog.

While watching "Lost" last week, the guy playing Kate's attorney was bothering me. I knew him from somewhere, so I checked IMDb. Turns out, the guy was in the film "Frequency" and played a character named--wait for it--Jack Shepard. (For those who don't watch "Lost," Matthew Fox also plays Jack Shephard). Granted, the spellings are different, and the names might not mean anything in the long run, but surely this wasn't just a happy accident. There's no such thing on this show.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/popcandy/2008/02/lost-in-a-fla-2.html

For the record...

Actor: Shawn Doyle
Previous work: "Frequency" and "Big Love"

Note: I altered the image above to save space and get everything on the same page. Also, I blurred my username for safety's sake, although you can view it if you go to the blog itself.

No comments: