Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One Face at a Time...

So, Name That Actor was created because I have some strange ability to recognize faces and names of actors, as well as their roles, whether bit parts in a summer blockbuster or in a TV commercial.

My friends always seem to come to me to get these types of answers, so I thought I would extend it to everyone (or at least to my friends via the Web so they quit bothering me).

If you have anyone you need help with, let me know. I'll do my best.



Note: If you are wondering about the "314 degrees," it combines a number I have some connection with and the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game.
» I do not claim to be the end-all, be-all. I am bound to mess up, so if I do, call me on it.
» Likewise, any constructive suggestions or additions are appreciated. I already know that I am an ass-clown, blowhard and/or douche. Please don't remind me.

Note 2: There are other sites that do this, but they only give you an alphabetical listing of "That Guy" actors, which you then must sift through in hopes of finding your (wo)man.


No comments: