Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yogurt and Pills are a Good Mix

Again… I'm told… This lady is just a sweetheart. Or at least she always seems to play one. I can't think of anything that she was in where she plays someone evil. The closest thing I can think of is her character on "The Riches," where she is a pill-popping neighbor to the Riches/Malloys.



She’s the alteration "expert" above.

Actress: Margo Martindale
Commercial(s): Yoplait yogurt (Dry cleaner, Out vs. In)
Previous work: "The Riches" and "Dexter"

2 comments:

CindyJackson said...

I am desperately trying to find out who the OTHER actress in this commercial is. I swear she is now in a Verizon commercial but my husband doesn't think it's the same person. It's a newer commercial where the neighbor is telling them they have a 'dead zone' in their house and then tells them they have crabgrass.

314degrees said...

Cindy, if I had to wager, I would put a fair amount on the fact that is her. Although, just like everyone else, I cannot seem to track her down. Rest assured that as soon as I know who this is, I will post it. Complete with flashing lights.

OK, the lights are a stretch.