Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Berries and Phones

I am so beyond excited to add this one. In fact, excuse me a moment so I can perform a little jig.

[dancing like the Little Lad]

That's better. Now, back to business. I am not referring to Patrick Swayze with the commercial below. We all know him. Poor guy.

I'm talking about the Little Lad and the guy that says, "Silence doesn't really sell phones."





Who doesn't love berries and cream? I do the dance every time I see this commercial.

Actor: Jack Ferver
Commercial(s): Starburst Berries & Cream and Orange Mobile (both above)
Previous work: "Law & Order: Criminal Intent"
Bonus material: A screenshot of both videos above. It shows both characters in all their glory.
Even more bonus material: Oh. Hell. Yeah.

Note: I imagine some will say that in the screenshot linked above we are not seeing the same person. Fair enough. I even question it, but only about 0.0000001 percent. Don't think it's him? Let me know. But if it isn't, there's a twin we don't (and maybe he doesn't) know about.

1 comment:

Rebecca V. O'Neal said...

haha... he's absolutely adorable and hilarious!

you should do the guys from the snickers feast commercials. they're pretty funny.