Monday, July 28, 2008

Eureka! I’m LOST in a Cadillac that has been Stowed on a Soul Plane

That headline took far too long to write (and read, sorry). But, I figured I would go ahead and knock this one out while I was thinking of it. Here are the actors and actresses that appear in the Cadillac commercials where they drive and talk about pop-up screen, seats, treating oneself, if you are a dad, and all of that other stuff.

And my apologies, but Cadillac has disabled embedding capabilities on its official YouTube profile. So here’s the link to view some of the most recent ads.

Actor: Ed Quinn
Commercial(s): Cadillac AC Seats
Previous work: “Eureka” and “CSI: NY”

Actor: Lance Reddick
Commercial(s): Cadillac Thanks, Dad
Previous work: “LOST” and “Fringe”

Actress: Sophia Vergara
Commercial(s): Cadillac Cup Holders
Previous work: “Soul Plane” and “Entourage”

And you most likely already know this one, but for good measure…
Actress: Kate Walsh
Commercial(s): Cadillac Favorite Things
Previous work: “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Private Practice”

I think there are one or two more of these commercials, so if you know what they are, let me know.

No comments: